Saturday, February 22, 2014

Goals Goals Goals

I feel like I've being doing all the right things this round - food is on track and I'm exercising almost every day and the number on the scales is going down. Those were things I needed to get into my routine as advice I've been given is that is take 21 days to form a habit.

Now I feel like I am ready to start looking at other goals for this round of things that will challenge me and that I'm excited to do. Here they are:

Week Goals
3 5km beach walk + swim
4 Morning workout - get up at do a workout before work
5 Run 1km non-stop
6 Mt Cootha Loop Walk
7 5 bridge walk (~13kms)
8 Swim 250m continuous freestyle
9 Go ice-skating
10 Bike Ride 25kms
11 Mt Gravatt Lookout Walk
12 Courtney Day - Movie, Massage, Pedicure

This week was my week 3 Goal: Do a 5km walk at the coast followed by a swim in the ocean. I've been heading down to the beach the last few weeks for a swim, and last week did a bit of a beach workout but I wanted to add a 5km walk and follow it up with a dip in the ocean.

Last night I did a 5km worth of hill walks while waiting for Rich to finish work. So it was also nice that I round my km's for the weekend to 10. A nice round number.

5km of hill walks - this must of been the start as I'm smiling and not so sweaty yet

Mish shoes pacing the dark streets

After the 5km of hill walks - sweaty, sore and tired


Aqua class with an awesome bunch of ladies - this was at the end - say hello to Australia's newest synchronized swimming team

View on my beach walk - gorgeous view

After my 5km walk


After my swim - super windy day!

Slurpie time after my morning at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment